Tuesday 1 January 2013

1st of January: Happy New Year

The National Trust would like to say a big HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone, and especially those that have followed our blog over the last nine months. We hope that you will continue to have an interest in the things we do along the coast and support (and enjoy) our important conservation work in 2013.

Here are a few photos from our first trip out to Blakeney Point this year:

Fat and Happy (Edward Stubbings)



This pup clearly has a bad hangover after a heavy night at probably the best new years party in the world! (Edward Stubbings)


A dead Porpoise calf found freshly dead on Blakeney Point today (Edward Stubbings)

- Ed

2 comments:

  1. Today, I went to the beach with my kids. I found a
    sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter
    and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She
    placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
    She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to
    tell someone!
    Also see my site > Entertainment

    ReplyDelete