Follow the history of the fishing industry at Brancaster Quay, enjoy one of the many courses available at the flagship Brancaster Activity Centre or be inspired at Brancaster beach.
Please note: the nearest toilet is at Brancaster Beach. Scolt Head Island nature reserve is managed by Natural England.
• Relax and picnic at Brancaster beach
• Follow the Norfolk Coast Path for great views and wildlife
• Enjoy the harbour and spectacular salt-marsh views from Brancaster Staithe
• Step back in time at the Roman fort of Branodunum
• Activity and learning centre for adults and children